Time To Flourish Accordion card

Time To Flourish Accordion card 

The Elizabeth Crafts Accordion Die has been getting a work out on my die cut machine the last few weeks.  Every time I pull out a project or paper line I keep thinking how great that paper would like on that card die!

You can learn how to make this card by watching my you tube video here
http://youtu.be/MJdsHdLlxT4

The March Time to Flourish paper is just awesome, and makes card building a dream! 



The folks at Graphic 45 have this great 6"x6" paper pad.  It matches perfectly and has smaller patterns that are PERFECT for cards! The stripe pattern and green you see in the card are from that paper pad.  
You can purchase the items on our website.  If you have questions email Julie (that's me) at creekbc@gmail.com

Julie Creek
Creek Bank Creations, Inc.
www.creekbankcreations.com
River Retreat House
$100.00 crafting weekends!

No comments: