Graphic 45 Home Sweet Home Box Card

Graphic 45 Home Sweet Home Box Card
By Julie Creek
You might remember that I designed a box card for an Adirondack chair die that amended a box card.  You can find those directions here.   The Home Sweet Home Box Card is made off the same base as the chair card.  I designed this card with the Graphic 45 Home Sweet Home Paper. 

Sweet little chickens make me think of my friend Priscilla who has a chandelier hanging in the hen house.  That woman has stories!! 

 I made the coin envelopes myself working off the size of the pre-printed seed package fronts.

I had fun making this card! I hope you enjoy it!

Products used





Orders over $50.00 ship free everyday!

Julie Creek
Creek Bank Creations, Inc.
$100. 00 crafting weekends at River Retreat House
www.creekbankcreations.com

No comments: