Graphic 45 Time To Flourish March Card Kit

Graphic 45 Time To Flourish March Card Kit
By Julie Creek


Graphic 45 puts out a kit each month.  These kits are great, but personally I don't want a heavy metal object on a card I will mail, and the kit includes two tags.  I would just prefer cards.  I love the Time To Flourish March Paper, so I designed a kit of my own with four cards!


Our Kit Includes:
Full instructions with several color photos!
Graphic 45 Time To Flourish March Flourish Paper
Graphic 45 Time to Flourish March Cut Out Sheet
Graphic 45 Time To Flourish 6"x6" paper pad
Graphic 45 Time To Flourish Chipboard Sheet
Lavender Self Adhesive Pearl Dots 
3 12"x12 Sheets World Win Kraft Cardstock
4 yards natural help twine
4 yards 1/4" seam tape various colors
You provide:  Pop Dots, Wink of Stella Pen,  scissors, paper trimmer, Adhesive, Tim Holtz Paper Distresser, Score Board for scoring cards, post it notes, pencil  and 4 envelopes.  





This card kit is only $19.99
Orders over $50.00 ship FREE
Julie Creek
Creek Bank Creations, Inc.
www.creekbankcreations.com
River Retreat House
$100.00 crafting weekends! 

No comments: