Scrap Class Super Easy Mini Album
Saturday May 18th 3:00 (plan on at least 2 hours)
Teacher: Julie Creek
Sign Up for this mini album class here!
Mini albums make great gifts and are a wonderful place to store memories. During this class I will provide the basic album and instruction. You provide the papers and embellishments to make your own them and style of album. This is an easy album to make, and is open to any level of scrapbooker or crafter. You don't even have to know how to scrapbook to take this class. If you can craft, you can make this album! I've designed this class so that you can custom design your own album. Make a Christmas gift, or just a special album for yourself. Either way you will be happy with the results of this great mini album!
Each person should bring the supplies listed. (each person needs their own tools). If you have any questions about the tools or supplies please contact me at email@example.com
IF YOU ARE TAKING THIS CLASS PLEASE PRINT OUT THE SUPPLY LIST NOW. IF THE CLASS SELLS OUT THE POSTING WILL BE GONE LATER!!!
1. 12" paper cutter. (this is a MUST)
3. 12" Ruler
4. Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive
5. Ink for accenting edges that matches your paper/color theme. (I recommend an ink pad like Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Archival Ink, or Stampin Up ink pads. Cats Eye ink or small 1" ink cubes are too small)
6. Ink Blending tool to move and blend ink.
7. Scor Board or something to scor and fold with.
8. Standard hole punch.
Papers and embellishments you should bring to class.
1. 1-sheet of 12x12 Pattern paper for outside front and back covers. (this is your front and back that is most visable)
2. 1-sheet of 12x12 matching Pattern paper for inside front and back covers.
3. 2- sheets of 12x12 matching cardstock to match front and inside covers.
4. 1- sheet of 12x12 matching cardstock for tags inside album.
5. 5-sheets 12x12 matching pattern paper for accenting inside pages.
6. 4-sheets of 12x12 cardstock for matting photos in the album, and for use on the tag pocket.
6. 3 yards matching ribbon. (would be good to have bakers twine, etc that match)
If your paper line or theme has matching deminsional stickers, punch out sheets, chipboard or other accent pieces it would be a good idea to bring them. You can use these items to accent your album, and build your album front.
Give some thought to your album theme, pick a title, and be thinking of how you would like to decorate your album front. I will help you put the album together and pull it all together!
Sign Up for this class here!
Your Teacher Julie Creek: Julie Creek has been in the scrapbooking and paper crafting industry for over 10 years. She has published design work in both Creating Keepsakes magazine and Memory Magazine. She has been a contributor to design teams like Creative Imaginations and Happy Hammer. She has written several books on scrapbooking, and multiple pieces of instructional material which have been used in scrapbook and paper crafting stores all over the United States. Julie is an innovator and teacher at heart, and has personally created and designed more than 50 scrapbook products over the years. Julie has traveled the country teaching scrapbooking and paper crafters to hundreds of women at wholesale and retail paper crafting trade shows. Julie has a great partner in her husband Tom Creek. He has inspired her, pushed her and been the driving force to help make her business Creek Bank Creations, Inc. a reality. They live together in rural Indiana.
This class is being taught at Scrap Camp.
This event is sponsored by Creek Bank Creations and held at Hanging Rock Christian Camp in West Lebanon, Indiana.
You can attend Scrap Camp and ONLY TAKE classes.
You can also join us at Scrap Camp for a three day scrapbooking event.
Day Cropping $50.00 covers your scrapbook space, and 3 meals. (dinner on Friday, Brunch on Saturday, and Dinner on Saturday)
Standard Registration is $100.00 and includes all meals, scrapbooking and two nights lodging.All classes are extra. All fees are non-refundable.
If you have questions email Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Owner Creek Bank Creations, Inc.