Scrap Camp Class Men's cards with Metal

Men's Cards with Metal
Saturday Night May 18th 8pm
Teacher: Kelly Nufer
Cost $18.00

This is no soft, fuzzy and frilly card class. This class uses manly things like, metal, steel wool, and alcohol……….inks. Yes, we will use all those things as well as many more, including embossing plates to make four unique cards. Creating cards for men can be challenging, but this class will guide you in making the perfect card for the men in your life without having to learn to think like a man.    Please bring a non-stick mat, adhesive, and scissors. 

Your Teacher is Kelly Nufer
My name is Kelly Nufer and I am the proud owner of Nufer Designs. Nufer Designs is a home-based paper crafting business I started in 2008. I have been scrapbooking since 1999, teaching paper crafting since 2005, and card making since 2006. My passion is teaching and demonstrating products. I developed my own Cricut Class and have taught many to love their Cricut. I have Classes and Crops in my home as well as traveling to Crops. My favorite Crafter is Tim Holtz and I carry many of his products.
Sign Up for Kelly's Class Here.



This class is being held at Scrap Camp.  This event takes place May 17, 18, 19th at Hanging Rock Christian Camp in West Lebanon, Indiana.  

You can attend Scrap Camp and ONLY TAKE classes.  

You can also join us at Scrap Camp for a three day scrapbooking event.
Day Cropping $50.00 covers your scrapbook space, and 3 meals.  (dinner on Friday, Brunch on Saturday, and Dinner on Saturday)
Standard Registration is $100.00 and includes all meals, scrapbooking and two nights lodging.
All classes are extra.  
ll fees are non-refundable.

Julie Creek
Creek Bank Creations, Inc.
201 Center Street
Perrysville, IN 47974
765 793 2523

No comments: