Scrap Camp Class: Cricut Layering


Cricut Project Class - Layering-Create a Critter
Friday May 17th 4:30pm
Teacher Kelly Nufer
Cost: $20
Sign up for this class here. 



In this hands on class I will show you how to layer with your Cricut. When I was beginning to cut creations with Cricut, I’d sometimes only do one layer, or on a brave day two. I’d try to make do because it seemed three layers were just too complicated. Well, put that mindset aside. I’ll show you how easy and fun it is to make 3 very cute cards using layering. We will work with the shadow feature and make shape cards. Lest, I sound like an infomercial, “but that’s not all!” I will also give you some different ideas that you can do with your layers to make them more exciting. All materials are provided for this class. 

Each person should bring their own class supplies. Please bring
1.  your Cricut
2 .  A 6 foot extension cord.
3.  Create a Critter Cartridge (I have 2 copies that may be borrowed for this class)
4.  adhesive


Your Teacher is Keely Nufer



My name is Kelly Nufer and I am the proud owner of Nufer Designs. Nufer Designs is a home-based paper crafting business I started in 2008. I have been scrapbooking since 1999, teaching paper crafting since 2005, and card making since 2006. My passion is teaching and demonstrating products. I developed my own Cricut Class and have taught many to love their Cricut. I have Classes and Crops in my home as well as traveling to Crops. My favorite Crafter is Tim Holtz and I carry many of his products.

Sign Up for  Layering Card  class here. 

You can attend Scrap Camp and ONLY TAKE classes.  


You can also join us at Scrap Camp for a three day scrapbooking event.
Day Cropping $50.00 covers your scrapbook space, and 3 meals.  (dinner on Friday, Brunch on Saturday, and Dinner on Saturday)
Standard Registration is $100.00 and includes all meals, scrapbooking and two nights lodging.
All classes are extra.  
All fees are non-refundable. 

Julie Creek
Creek Bank Creations, Inc.
201 Center Street
Perrysville, IN 47974
765 793 2523

No comments: