Retreat To Complete

I have a confession.





I went away this past week end.
I spent the weekend at Retreat To Complete in Nancy, Kentucky. (Lake Cumberland) I met the owners at a scrapbook show. I could not believe the quality of the place they have, and price that goes with it. Have you ever heard of a three day retreat stay (Friday through Sunday) for $100.00 per person????????? I had not! That is right $100.00 per person for the entire weekend. (NOT per night). You can also add an additional day Thrusday or Monday for another $25.00. The house has a full kitchen, so plan easy meals, pack your bags and get going!

This is a new scrapbooking resort property, and is the best I've ever personally visited. I completed all my christmas cards and 30 pages in my album. This is the most I've ever completed at a retreat weekend! Check out the website here and please tell them I referred you to them. I know for a fact that she has the entire house open for booking January 14, 15, and 16th. Winter is such a great time to scrapbook...so put this retreat on your Christmas list!

Julie Creek
Creek Bank Creations, Inc.
101 Ross street
Muncie IL
www.creekbankcreations.com

No comments: