4 Very Easy Christmas Cards!

When this paper came from Little Yellow Bicycle (called merry bright) I thought it would make great Christmas cards. You know, sometimes, I think we make things too difficult. This paper though looked to have the potential to make several easy cards. I had time to sit down yesterday and put the cards together! These cards are made with one sheet of pattern paper, one sheet of white cardstock, two sheets of red cardstock (to make the actual cards) pop dots, and red stickles.





It's pretty simple...order the pattern paper from us (Little Yellow bicycle Merry Bright) and I'll ship you the instructions and color photos. This product will be displayed this weekend in the shop and we will have handouts available for our local customers who purchase the paper.

I picked up a few speical stamps for the inside of cards...I love these!



It doesn't have to be hard to be handmade!
Julie Creek
Creek Bank Creations, Inc.

101 Ross Street

Muncie IL 61857

217-548-2132

No comments: