Sports Slice


New Product from Creek Bank Creations...Sports Slices!If you have a child in sports it doesn't take long to get very tired of scrapbooking the same things over and over and over. I put a great deal of effort into designing things for Creek Bank that help with these types of issues. Our new line of Sports Slices are a unique twist for sports pages. Each Sports Slice is cut from our heavy weight chipboard. This means you can paint in, drag ink on it, or emboss on it without it warping, bending, cracking or tearing. The layout above shows the volleyball slice painted white. I just put the blue cardstock behind it to match the team photo. I added our volleyball chipboard title, which I drug ink over.

This sports slice has black ink drug over it. Very simple, very nice!


This sports slice has paint on it, which I sealed with Matte Finish Mod Podge.

This is my favorite technic! I just love heat setting Ultra Thick Embossing powder. This is Melt Art in Blue. You can get a similar look by painting the chipboard, then using versa mark and Ultra Thick embossing powder.

Would love to hear your commets here and we'll add them as apart of Keely's give away!!

Hope you can join us this weekend...we have nearly 50 women cropping!

Julie Creek
Creek Bank Creations, Inc.

1 comment:

country girl said...

I love that you have so many neat things for boys and for sports. These are great - they are appealing to the eye, yet don't take up so much space that there isn't much room left for pictures! Another great creation!