Cuttable Canvas

You own that machine that cuts great looking paper right? We'll Creek Bank Creations, Inc. is launching a new line of products under the name bulk city. The items in the bulk city are meant to be used in cutting machines and sytems you already own! Get creative with what you already own by adding a special twist! Today we're talking about cuttable canvas. This canvas is 12x12 and cuts like a dream. We cut ours in both Cricut(tm) in Inspiration (tm) with a standard cutting blade. (refer to our website for more details)

Here is a nice close up of a flower I cut using the Cricut (tm) Machine and the George Cartridge.
Here is another with a swirl I took off another cartridge.
To make these flowers try these steps!


Cut your cuttable canvas to fit your mat size. The cuttable canvas can be cut in your paper cutter. (oh how cool is that?) Now stamp any image onto the canvas. I just used Cat's eye inks, and some Tim Holtz Distress inks.
Here I just drug my ink pad over the cutable canvas. The more I push the darker the ink.



Place the canvas on the cutting mat and cut your design. I cut flowers from the George Cartridge, sizing them in various sizes from 2"-3".

Peel your designs off the mat!



I wanted to show you that the machine can even cut letters in great detail. In this photo I just drug ink over the cuttable canvas.

Now you can accent the edges with more ink.


You can even cut a fun tree, and accent it with buttons!


I love using the Heidi Swapp Edge Distressor on the cutable canvas. Don't forget you can also rip it for a great look!




I cut an envelope from one of the cartridges...Lots of fun options here!

This is a fun product with many great uses! We'll be carrying it on our website, and at trade shows. If you love those clock hands you'll find them on our website!

Update: Amanda Zimmer wanted to know if she could cut the canvas with the Big Shot. We played with it today in house and we got a good clean cut, and what is super dooper awesome is that it embosses wonderfully. We also cut the canvas using the Pink Squeeze from Quickutz, and the Tag Along. I could not get my revolution to cut the canvas...but I'm not sure I didn't break it a few weeks ago ramming something in it that was tooooo fat. I'll post some samples of the embossed cuttable canvas later.

Tom and Julie Creek Creek Bank Creations, Inc.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Cuttable Canvas...gotta have some of that too!! Love it!!