6x12 Page Protectors


Who hasn't faced the battle of wanting to fit too many pictures on a page? I discovered some awesome page protectors last Fall from Fancy Pants that hold 6x12 papers. Now I can slip a page protector in the middle of my project and get all the journaling I want on a page, and get extra photos as well! The first photo at right shows the layout with the added insert. The second layout shows the 6x12 insert using Teresa Collins new documented papers.






These papers are great because they are already formatted to 6x12. They contain great places for journaling, or adding more photos to a page. The basic colors they come it make them easy to adapt to many kinds of scrapbooking pages.






Here are some things about these pages!


On the insert a cut my own clear heart from our clear sheets in the Bulk City Program. The heart was cut using the Cricut Machine, our clear sheet, and the hand stamped cartridge. The clear sheets can be cut with a paper cutter, stapled into, have eylets or bards set in them and so much more!

The chipboard stick tree is one of our new releases shipping at the end of the month. You can paint it, or just drag ink on it as I did here. Accent with simple paper punched circles or add buttons to it. This tree is cut from our heavyweight chipboard and a great quality product to work with.







I used the scraps of paper from the journaling sheet I wasn't using to make this accent for the right side of my page. Very easy with a few punches I had in my collection. These kinds of details are cheap, easy and use the tools you already have in your collection.







I love weird stuff...I think my love of Oscar the Grouch was a sure sign of things to come...you know his favorite song was "I love trash". Anyway I ran across these clock hands at a clearance sale last month. What fun can be had with them. You can set eyelets in the centers of them, and flute the backs with the crop a dile. Very cool, very cheap. You can buy clock hands on our site!

Julie Creek Creek Bank Creations,Inc. http://www.creekbankcreations.com/


No comments: