Colorful Faith Bible Journaling Class

Colorful Faith Bible Journaling Class
Saturday April 2nd   1pm
Danville, Indiana
Hendricks County Fairgrounds Conference Center
Register online here


Join me for a two hour session as we discover and talk about bible journaling.
We will talk about...
What is bible journaling?
What if I am not an artist?
What if I really don't want to color in my bible?
We have a God who loves us and wants to connect with us through his word!  Mixing your creative side with your faith is a great way to connect with God!  We will explore what bible journaling is, and how to create your own colorful bible artwork.  I'll share some of my own personal story, and then we'll get our hands moving and creating!  I'll share with you our new stencil line specifically made for bible journaling, and we'll use the stencils and ink in class.  If you have a bible, or planner you already journal in you can bring it.  I will provide planner pages for you to create on, so if you don't know a special bible for "coloring" in don't worry! 

My Bio:  I am a creator and educator at heart.  I love to find creative ways to express myself, and share that with others.  I am the owner of Creek Bank Creations where I've been designing products, teaching classes, and demonstrating products for over 10 years.  I've written two books for the scrapbook market, worked for leaders in the industry, and taught at just about every major scrapbooking teaching market there is.  


This class is being offered as a part of our Indiana Paper Arts Gathering Color Me Creative Weekend!  Sign up for the class here!
Registration for the entire weekend of paper crafting is still open and you can read about that on our website here
Julie Creek
Creek Bank Creations, Inc.
creekbc@gmail.com
www.creekbankcreations.com


No comments: