The bible & Ink. Yes. Ink.

What happens when a creative gal mixes her daily bible reading with art? Something amazing called bible art journaling.

I'm excited about this new art form and will be teaching this concept in a class in Danville, INDIANA on April 2nd.  

This art expression is a great way to connect with God's word. It is a tangible way to express what you have learned from the reading of the word, and helps with daily life application. I've created a line of templates to make this process easy for those who don't have great art skill. 



It is simple to learn and fun to work with. I'll explain all this in greater detail, and I will bring all the supplies you need and we will experiment with it in class. This class will be held in Danville Indiana at the Hendricks County Fairgrounds on Saturday April 2nd. More details on my website.

 Feel free to contact me with any questions!
Julie Creek
creekbc@gmail.com
Creek Bank Creations, Inc.


No comments: