Split Cover NotebookTutorial
Split Cover Notebook Tutorial
In this this tutorial, you will construct a fun interactive folio to use for pictures on tags or photo mounts. The Split Cover Notebook Folio measures 6” x 8 1/2” and contains multiple pocket options and a 5 1/4” x 7 3/4” six page booklet. This folio has lots of opportunities for individual personalization. Chipboard cut to measure for your album cover and a tutorial will be included in this tutorial. No paper included in this kit.
Other examples of this book:
Supply list you need:
1. 12" Full size paper trimmer
3. Ruler prefer centering ruler.
6. Double sided tape. (Score Tape 1/4" or Tacky Tape)
7. Ink for accenting or distressing edges
10. craft knife
11. Scor Board and stylus or something with which to score and fold Prefer as well a large ball embossing tool.
12. Bone folder
13. Cutting Mat
15. 2 Brads Large Decorative
17. Ribbon 1/8" wide by 12" in length.
18. Decorative Edge Punch
19. Adhesive Eraser
Papers and embellishments
1. 8-10-sheets of 12x12 coordinating Designer Cardstock or an 8x8 pattern paper pack.
2. 15- sheets of 65# 12x12 coordinating solid color cardstock
3. Various embellishments, ribbon trim. Flat works best.