Stand Up Cards

I love sending cards with a twist!

I love sending hand made cards.  I love thinking about the look on their face when they discover some cool twist I've thrown into the cards.  If you are like me and enjoy that pleasure you will really like the 

STAND UP HELPER DIES
 
They are simple and really don't look like much but they are FUN!  The bottom edge of this die does not cut, so when you attach it to paper and run it through your die cut machine you get this really great place to make the card stand up in!  There are new dies that are being added to this line that we are expecting anyday! 

 The You can watch my instructional video here that tells how to use these fun dies!  (if you subscribe to my you tube channel you will get an email each time I post a new video!) card does lay flat and fit into an envelope for mailing! As you can see you can decorate the cards any way you like at the top! 

 
You can watch my instructional video here that tells how to use these fun dies!  (if you subscribe to my you tube channel you will get an email each time I post a new video!) 
Stand Up Helper Cards

You can also view my Custom Pin Board for Stand Up Helper cards on Pinterest!
 

You can purchase these dies through our website here!   
I will be vendoring in Evansville, Indiana Feb. 21 (next Saturday) at Crop For Cure.  It is not too late to sign up and attend this fun cropping event!  

March 7 & 8th I will also be at The Heirloom Productions Show in Indianapolis.  You can view theirwebsite here!  This event is held at the Fair Grounds and is a heavy rubber stand show.  I will bring my scrapbooking goodness and I think you would enjoy shopping the vendors who travel from all over the United States to vendor at this show.  You can buy tickets at the scrapbook Store in Indianapolis.  he store is called The Neu Scrapbook store.  You can find their website here

Our family owned business would be honored if you would share this email with your friends, post on facebook, etc. 

Sincerely, 
Tom and Julie Creek
Owners
River Retreat House
Scrap Camp Events 
Creek Bank Creations, Inc.

No comments: