Split Cover Notebook Folio class Scap Camp
Split Cover Notebook Folio Class
Teacher Anita Cheek
Offered at Scrap Camp
March 14 10am
Sign Up for Class here.
In this 3 hour class, we will complete a fun interactive folio to use for your pictures on tags or photo mounts. Chipboard cut to measure for your album cover and a tutorial will be included in this class. The Split Cover Notebook Folio measures 6” x 8 ½” contains a 5 ¼” x 7 ¾” booklet. This folio has lots of opportunities for individual personalization.
Supply list you should bring to class:
Each person should have their own tools and supplies
1. 12" Full size paper trimmer
4. Fabri-Tac Adhesive
5. Glossy Accents Adhesive
6. Double sided tape. (Score Tape or Tacky Tape)
7. Ink for accenting or distressing edges
8. Ink Blending tool
10. kraft knife
11. Scor Board and stylus or something with which to score and fold
12. Bone folder
13. – Crop-a-dile or eyelet setter
Papers and embellishments you should bring to class.
1. 6 to 8-sheets of 12x12 coordinating Designer Cardstock
3. 12- sheets of 12x12 coordinating solid color cardstock
4. Fibers, embellishments, alphas, dimensionals, etc.
6. – Ribbon – 1/8” width
There are no refunds on scrap camp classes.