Scrap Camp Class Quilt Cards

Quilt Cards with Kelly Nuffer 

Friday march 14th 7pm

$20.00  
Sign Up on our website here
Quilts are a timeless item of beauty and joy.  In this class students will learn how to create 4 different quilt cards.  I will show you the tricks to easily make these unique cards that anyone would enjoy receiving.  All products are included in this class.
Please bring scissors, non-stick mat, and adhesive.


Bio for Teacher Kelly NuferMy name is Kelly Nufer and I am the proud owner of Nufer Designs. Nufer Designs is a home-based paper crafting business I started in 2008. I have been scrapbooking since 1999, teaching paper crafting since 2005, and card making since 2006. My passion is teaching and demonstrating products. I developed my own Cricut Class and have taught many to love their Cricut. I have Classes and Crops in my home as well as traveling to Crops. My favorite Crafter is Tim Holtz and I carry many of his products.
All Scrap Camp fees are non refundable. 

No comments: