Scrap Camp Calss Cricut Album: Recipe Organizer Album

Scrap Camp Class
Saturday March 14, 2014 2-4pm
Teacher: Kelly Nufer
Sign Up for the Class here!

Cricut Album: Recipe Organizer Album Featuring "From the Kitchen Cartridge".
Cost: $50.00

Wouldn't you like one special place to store all your favorite recipes?  Come to this class and I will show you how to use your Cricut and "From the Kitchen" cartridge to make a sweet Organizing Album.  In this class you will learn how to layer cuts  and add little extras to create embellishment.  These embellishment are so cute you might want to check in the oven or peek under the stock pot lid!

I am featuring the TV Dinner paper line from Cosmo Cricket so the album has a retro feel.  All Products are included in this class even the Album.   If you do not have a Cricut but would like to take the class I can precut  all the embellishments for $5 extra.

Please bring your Cricut, "From the Kitchen" Cartridge (I have 2 extra cartridges that may be borrowed for class), Trimmer, Scissors,  6 foot extension cord, a multi plug and Adhesive. 

Bio for Teacher Kelly NuferMy name is Kelly Nufer and I am the proud owner of Nufer Designs. Nufer Designs is a home-based paper crafting business I started in 2008. I have been scrapbooking since 1999, teaching paper crafting since 2005, and card making since 2006. My passion is teaching and demonstrating products. I developed my own Cricut Class and have taught many to love their Cricut. I have Classes and Crops in my home as well as traveling to Crops. My favorite Crafter is Tim Holtz and I carry many of his products.



 

All Scrap Camp Fees are Non refundable.

No comments: