My Favorite Things Configurations Box Kit

My Favorite Things Configurations Box Kit
Photobucket


I know you often see new products and think..."that's cute, but what do I do with it?".  The Tim Holtz Configuration box is one of those products.  It's a great paper mache box that makes a fun decor object.  The configuration box is often seen decorated in a heavy altered media style, and while I like that, I wanted to show a different way to make the box. 

I  designed this kit for you to customize.  We’ve included the box, the feet (hitch fasteners), the Knob on top (style varies according to kit), two glass bottles and detailed instructions. We have opened packages and divided products out in this kit, which means it saves you money because you aren't buying a full package of curio knobs, and hitch fasteners.  You only purchase what you need, and I provide the tips and instructions you need to pull this kit together.  I've included detailed instructions on how to hang a favorite photo inside the box, which is a great little accent in this box.  It is an easy project to make following our sizings, and clever tips!

You must provide:  Ink (distress ink and ink blending tool), various favorite things you like, photos, paper, ribbon, Glossy Accents for adhering items into box, Beacons Fabric Tac for Ribbon Adhesion,Scotch Quick Dry for adhering paper to paper mache, craft knife. 

Purchase the kit here

Julie Creek
Creek Bank Creations, Inc.
www.creekbankcreations.com
101 Ross Street
Muncie, IL 61857
217-548-2132
creekbc@comcast.net

No comments: