Striped Slider Slim Cards!

 Slim Card Magic!

Slim cards are fun to play around with!  We have a great set of stitched rectangle dies that are perfect to work with on your slim cards!  Tom and I recently experienced the loss of a young man that we go to church with.  I wanted to make a card for his family and didn't want to add flowers and such to the card.  I created a card just for them using our slim card products! 


I started out using our stripped slider template, and then figured out how to add .25" super tacky tape and adding some sparkle.  (not for the guy card though!)  You can watch our live video here to see how I did it! 





We will be using the following products on our surrounded card!
  


    
Rings Die                                         Hearts and Arrow Die 
  

  
You can also purchase via our bundle special.  The bundle special is around 30% off.
Orders over $50.00 ship free!


Tom and Julie Creek
Creek Bank Creations, Inc.
Perrysville, IN

No comments: