New Banner Punch Board

I love new tools.  
I love new tools that I will actually use.
I love new tools that make my crafting easier.



The Banner Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers does all that!   When I first heard about the tool I wasn't sure I would use it that much.  Then the tool arrived!  Not only does it make large banners for parties but it also makes pennants as small as 1".  the layout below shows both pennants and banners made with the banner punch board.  This layout is onour website in a kit for sale. 

 Here is a video I put together for you!
,
If you learn from us please buy from us!  As a local family owned business we need your support! 

Discount does not apply to any events, classes or River Retreat House Stays.

Let us know how you use the banner punch board!
Tom and Julie Creek
Creek Bank Creations, Inc.
www.creekbankcreations.com

No comments: