Arched Elegance Notecard Box

Every once in awhile I see a die that I LOVE.  I mean LOVE.
I buy it.
I hoard it.
I put it on the shelf.
I look at it.
I wait.
For inspiration.

And...it doesn't arrive.
So I visit Pinterest...
and there she is!

The photo above is NOT my original work.  This is the work of Becca Feeken who might just be a paper queen!  I spent a LONG time on our blog!  You will too if you love paper!  Her website with the tutorial for the note card set is here. 

This set uses two dies from Spellbinders!


You will also need

Becca uses score tape in her video but I prefer Scotch quick Dry.

I used some Graphic 45 Time to Flourish paper that had been calling my name...
JUUULLLIIIIEEEE

Graphic 45 Time To Flourish July Cut Apart

Graphic 45 July Paper
We need some cardstock....let's add some Bazzill Cardstock
 2 sheets Bazzill white Cardstock linen finish above
5 sheets Bazzill kraft cardstock smooth finish (LOVE THIS!) 

Bazzill red Cardstock linen finish 

Then grab a pencil, your paper cutter and get ready to roll!

You will need to the watch the video from Becca.  I did find that I added more paper,etc to my notecard box so I will add the dimensions here.
I made all three pieces but I will share details on the notecard box. 
The Notecard box

 I made a basket and the card as well.  These pieces were also on Becca's blog.
 Let's get back to the box...
Red mat on front is 4.25"x4.5"
The pattern paper measures 4"x4.25"

The side pieces Lid:  Red mat 1.25"x2"
Pattern paper  1"x1.75"

Box:  Red Mat 4.5"x1.25"
Pattern Paper 4.25"x1"
Box Back  red cardstock 4.25"x4.5" 
Pattern Paper 4"x4" 
Notecard.  The notecards are made from kraft cardstock.  Cut two pieces 5"x4 3/8".  You can follow Becca's instructions on how to make the card, but I adapted the card size to be a bit wider than what she suggests.
Top lid.  Red Cardstock 1.25"x4.25"
Pattern Paper 1"x 4" 

Make four cards
Red mats on the cards 4"x4.5"
Pattern paper 3.75"x4.25"

White cardstock inside:  4.25"x4.5"

I love this box!  Now share with me what your box looks like!
Julie Creek
Creek Bank Creations, Inc.
www.creekbankcreations.com
Free freight with orders over $50.00

No comments: