Bo Bunny Press Apple Cider


Bo Bunny Press Apple Cider Paper now in stock!
































Smile
Robbie Herring

(taken from the Bo Bunny Press Blog)


 Designer Tips: 
1.    When choosing papers, be sure to consider both sides. The Apple Cider Journey paper has some really great shapes on the front side, and a plaid on the back side. I cut the shaped piece in the upper left side, the apple, the upper scalloped border and the word smile from the front side. The plaid on the back made the perfect print for layering punched flowers.

2.    Another way I used the backside was to choose the Apple Cider Dot paper. It had a nice word print that I used to help center my design and a dark dotted backside to punch a border and use for the back layers of my punched flowers.

3. Don't forget the packaging! In addition to using the layered chipboard for added dimension around my page, I also used the packaging to punch out leaves for my flowers.

4. Pull out your old scalloped scissors and use them to cut a contrast border around select pieces. I used mine to cut the scalloped border around the shaped piece.

 Left Overs: 
1. I have a LOT of the combo stickers left over. I will be using both the alphabets, borders and other shapes on future layouts. Those stickers go a LONG way and are such a great embellishment to buy to help stretch your supplies.

2. I also have quite a bit left of the Coffe Dot Cardstock. I keep a file folder for all my Double Dot Paper scraps. It will go into that folder to be used when I need accents.
Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Apple Cider Collection-Apple Cider, Apple Cider Bounty, Apple Cider Dot and Apple Cider Journey
Cardstock: Double Dot in Coffe Dot
Layered Chipboard: Apple Cider
Stickers: 12 x 12 Combo Sticker/ Apple Cider
 

Find it all on our website here!

No comments: