Palm Tree Book


Palm Tree Book
There will be many new chipboard books coming in the next week or so. As I finish samples I'll be posting them here. I will list on the website when each book is ready to ship. This book will begin shipping next Wednesday (March 9th). Order the palm tree book here.

This is a fun 5.75x5.5.75 round book, simple for vacation or cruise photos. I've accented the book front with Mudd Puddles.
I've used:

Mudd Puddles can be applied with the applicator knife, and spread THIN. Allow to air dry 2 hours, then cover with wax paper and put books on top of it. This will keep your project from warping. If you are using Mudd Puddles on paper use it sparingly...it is a wet product and will warp your stuff!

Hope you enjoy seeing new products as they arrive!
Julie Creek
Creek Bank Creations, Inc.
101 Ross Street
Muncie, IL 61857
217-548-2132

No comments: