Sew Easy Valentine Cards

I have a confession to make...card making has always baffled me. Where does one even start? A few months ago a light bulb clicked on with me. (I know I'm slow)
The pattern paper put out my many manufactures make great pieces with cards! It makes card crafting easy when you pick a few pieces of match paper, and create away! I wanted work play with the new Sew Easy Stitching tools on these cards too and I think the two together makes the cards look great!



I used the crazy love pattern paper, the fudge and flowers pattern paper, the pink pajama and java cardstock.



This card shows some simple stitching with the piercer tool from We R Memory Keepers and the pink floss. I distressed the edges of the edge with the paper distressor.



The Hersey's kiss and other accents on the cards are made with foil from my kitchen!



The chocolate bar on this card measures around 1.5" wide by 2.25" long. It's just a piece of cardstock I wrapped with foil, then wrapped with cardstock. Kinda an accident when a bunch of scraps were on the work table. :)





I free handed a heart and tore it out for another card I was working on, and then didn't like the results. As it was laying on my work surface I thought it would look good accented with foil. I just tore the foil slightly larger than the heart, and then wrapped it around the edges. The inside of this card reads...

I hope you enjoyed the cards. They will be on display at the shop along with several other projects I've put together that you'll be seeing on the blog in the next few weeks.


We are open today in Muncie, Illinois until 5pm and tomorrow from 10am-5pm as well.

We have plenty of room for you to attend our two day scrapbooking event in Muncie, Illinois. You can view details and register here!
Tom and Julie Creek
Creek Bank Creations, Inc.
101 Ross Street
Muncie, IL 61857
217-548-2132

No comments: