New Kits!

One of my favorite things are kits. I love buying them, and I love designing them. I'm always interested in the twist or turn a kit can take. I'm always interested in kits that I can complete and actually FINISH. Now that feels good!


New Kits custom made from Creek Bank Creations...
Our calendar kit comes with the 8x8 blank calendar, the months and days sticker sheet, and all the papers, and embellishments to finish the entire 12 month calendar. We provide detailed instructions and color photos of every page. It's bound to be put together quickly! You can enjoy the calendar all year long, then slip the calendar pages in an 8x8 album when the year is over!
It's kinda spooky.....
It all started with the Cricut Limited edition cartridge I bought for the shop. I started messing around with it...and well...kinda got carried away. The result is a chipboard book covered with My Minds eye paper, accented with My Minds Eye Brads, and your photos! In order to make this book you must OWN the Cricut Oct. 31st. Cartridge.
There is more...more to say...more to create...more to see...it's coming!
Keep Creating!
Tom and Julie Creek
Creek Bank Creations, Inc.
101 Ross Street
Muncie IL 61857
(217)-548-2132

No comments: