What do you do with that???? We've been asked alot this summer about our "rings" chipboard. Some folks think it is a template, others offer advice on what they think is....and we have to smile. This 12x12 sheet of heavy weight chipboard is meant to be cut apart and used on scrapbook pages.


For the layout above I cut the rings apart from the master sheet using an exacto knife. Then I sanded off any "nubs" that remained with my lil sis sanding stick. I planned out my layout design and backed the rings with paper. I like to use the Scotch Quick Dry glue to adhere the paper to the backs of the rings because I can get a thin line of glue all around the circle, then adhere it to the paper.

I could of painted the rings before adhering them, or put some ink on them. They even look good if you color them with copic markers. Basically you can use them staight from the sheet or alter them.
The paper circle accents were made using my circle punhces and the Heidi Swapp Edge Distressor.



This layout was made using Creek Bank Creations Products and My Minds Eye Paper. We're offering a special package deal on the products so you can order what we've got here and make your own layout!




We've put together a kit so you can make this layout at home. We've packed the kit with enough cardstock and papers so that if you want to make this layout into a two page spread you can. There will also be plenty of chipboard pieces left from our large 12x12 sheets of chipboard to complete several more layouts!

Here is what is in this special kit!

2 sheets Bazzill Cardstock Java

2 sheets My Minds Eye Tiny Dancer Pirouette Twirling circles paper

2 sheets My Minds Eye Dance Studio Die Cut Paper

1 frame My Minds Eye MME-PL 1184






The total cost price of the products comes to $16.65...we're offering this special collection to our online bloggers and newsletter readers for only $10.99.


Other things you need to complete this layout:



News:

We will be in Duluth, Georgia this weekend at Scrapbook Expo. If you want this special offer at the show print this off and bring it with you! We will also be extending a 10% off discount on any one item to our blog readers and newsletter subscribers. (YOU MUST BRING a copy of this with you to receive discounts!) I am still in need of booth help so let us know if you can run the register with us!




We are open on Fridays at home in Muncie Illinois. We've had a great time this Summer in the crop room on Fridays and have enjoyed having ladies in house scrapbooking! We're open from 9am-5pm every Friday.



Keep Scrapbooking!

Tom and Julie Creek

Creek Bank Creations, Inc.

101 Ross Street

Muncie, Il 61857

(217)-548-2132











No comments: