Grapevine Wreath Easter Card

Grapevine Wreath Card

I've always had a thing for grapevine wreath.  I love how easy it is to decorate and I love the rustic look it gives off.  Last year when I designed the Angel Side Circle Card base I thought it was the perfect space for a grapevine wreath!  

The card shown is our angel side circle card base, accented with our Purple Party Paper pad and the grapevine wreath die.  It is a simple card but offers a great option for Easter!

I choose three colors of paper.  Then took the brown, green and white paper and backed that paper with our super tacky tape.  Then I die cut the wreath on each color.  I trimmed the green and white pieces down, and accented the wreath with our self adhesive pearls. 

I designed a 3x4 stamp for the inside of the card!
You can find these products on our website here:

 







You can find it all on our website
www.creekbankcreations.com
Tom and Julie Creek
Creek Bank Creations 
133 West Depot Street
Perrysville, IN 47974
(765)-793-2523
creekbc@gmail.com


No comments: